What an enthralling victory it was yesterday for the men in blue! The Indian Cricket team played really well against South Africa. Their first win has boosted the confidence of the team as well as the fans. Cricket is the highest followed sport in India. People love it and follow the game and the cricketers in heavy numbers. All the Indians are their fans outside the stadium too. They often see them stepping out of their luxury garage machines. Here is a list of Indian Cricketers and their cars. Read on to find out about the luxury machines that reside inside the garages of our cricket heroes!
- M.S. Dhoni: The list starts with an Indian cricketer whose story is inspiring for millions of people. Mahi has earned billions of fans through his dedication, determination and hard work. He loves to invest his money in luxury cars and bikes. He is the proud owner of Hummer- the masculine SUV. The GMC Sierra pickup truck which is even more masculine also stands proudly in his garage. Apart from this, he also has Porsche 911, Audi Q7, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Corolla and Mitsubishi Pajero in his fleet.
- Virat Kohli: Currently leading the pack as a captain, Virat Kohli is also one of the most promising faces in the Indian Cricket Team. Inside his garage, he has a beautiful yellow Audi R8 V10 which is a true delight for sports car lovers. He loves to flaunt it along with the other vehicles he owns which include Audi Q7, Audi S6, Toyota Fortuner and Renault Duster. He received Duster as a reward for its awesome performance in a series against Sri Lanka.
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit won millions of hearts yesterday with his performance against SA. Along with his game, he has a worth noticing garage too. He owns a Mercedes Benz M5 which is by far the most elegant of all luxurious cars. This car can reach 0-100 in just 3,.7 seconds and comes with a price tag of Rs. 1.4Cr
- Suresh Raina: He has been a pretty consistent player in the Indian Cricket Team. Suresh Raina recently bought himself a brand new Porsche Boxter S in yellow colour. This car comes with a price tag of Rs.1.2 Cr and has a 3.4-litre engine that develops 325 bhp of power.
- Yuvraj Singh: He is a cricketer who never loses hope. Be it on the field or in real life situations, Yuvraj always beats the opponent. The way he fought cancer gave us the motivation to never lose hope in life. He owns a Lamborghini Murcielago which comes with a price tag of Rs. 3Cr and has a mind-blowing performance rating. Along with this, he also owns Porsche 911, priced at Rs 2 crore, BMW M5 Priced at Rs. 1.39 crore and also Audi A5.
- Harbhajan Singh: The Turbanator in the Indian Cricket Team and the most successful off-spinner has a great fan base. Harbhajan Singh owns a Hummer H3 just like Mahi and also owns a Ford Endeavour and Mercedes Benz GL Class.
- Sachin Tendulkar: Our most favourite, Master Blaster. Sachin Tendulkar has won many hearts and games on the cricket field. We all know he is the brand ambassador for the BMW i8 and is also a proud owner of one. The “God of Cricket” is passionate about cars as he is for cricket and was gifted a Ferrari by Michael Schumacher back in 2002. Other than these the BMW M5 and BMW M6 Gran Coupe have also found a place in his garage.
- Hardik Pandya: There was a time when this new age Indian cricketer was not able to pay his car’s EMI for months. Now due to his continued hard work, he has managed to be successful and famous and now owns a Range Rover which is the favourite SUV among the rich and the elite. This car comes with a price tag of Rs.1.66 Cr.
- Virendra Sehwag: The Run Machine, as titled by the media and his fans. We have seen Virendra Sehwag playing awesome innings on the field leading the team to victory many times in the cricket history. This man owns a Bentley Continental Flying Spur. This car is priced over Rs. 3Cr and redefines elegance and luxury.
- Kapil Dev: The 1983 World Cup was the first world cup that Indian Cricket team won and Kapil Dev was the one who made this dream true y displaying his extraordinary skills on the ground as a captain. He was the owner of India’s first Porsche Panamera diesel and now owns a Porsche Panamera premium sedan.
One of the most wondered facts is about the Indian cricketers and their cars. People are curious to know what their idols own. This blog about the Indian cricketers and their cars tried to include a maximum of them but don’t worry if your favourite star was left out…there’s a lot more to come! Stay Tuned!
With GoMechanic you get:
- Upto 40% savings
- Free pick-up and drop-in service
- Fair and upfront pricing
- Genuine OEM/OES Spares
- Warranty on Service
GoMechanic- The smartest way to service your car
Call 8398970970 to book your car service instantly
or Click here for an executive call back.