Jaguar Land Rover India launched the Jaguar XE facelift at an introductory price of ₹44.98 lakh (ex-showroom). The Jaguar XE facelift will be sold in two variants which are the S and SE. Both the petrol and diesel engine models will have the S and SE variants. Apart from the variant updation, there are a lot of cosmetic upgrades the XE gets and has made its way to the Indian market 10 months after it was showcased globally and launched in the European market.
Not to Miss: 2020 Jaguar F-Type Facelift | What To Expect
Must Read: 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift Unveiled
- Both the variants on the Jaguar XE facelift comes upgraded to meet the upcoming BS6 emission norms.
- The 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine produces 247 bhp at 5,500 rpm and 365 Nm of torque output at 1500 – 4,000 rpm.
- While the 2.0-litre diesel makes 178 bhp at 4,000 rpm and peak torque of 430 Nm at 1,750 – 2,500 rpm. All the engines variants come mated with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- The upgrades on the inside are extensive with the XE facelift receives a new dual touchscreen system for the centre console. The Touch Pro Duo infotainment system adds a futuristic touch to the cabin and is quite similar to the new Land Rovers including the Land Rover Velar.
- On the Outside, The stereotypical Jaguar grille in the updated XE is flanked by new LED headlights, which have ‘J’ blade DRLs. With a subtle tweak to the front bumper. We can find a refurbished bumper at the rear along with LED Hi-Line taillights as well. The car comes with massive 17-inch alloy wheels.
- With its launch, the XE facelift will rival the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4, BMW 3-Series and Volvo S60 Cross Country.