Jeep India has finally emerged from the depths it was hiding in and has revealed the prices of its upcoming Compass BS6 which will start from Rs 16.49 lakh and will go upto Rs 24.99 lakh. This eventually means that there is a slight price hike of Rs 89,000 higher which comes with the BS6 upgrade.
Additionally, the diesel variant also sees a price hike of Rs 1.38 lakh as compared to its BS4 counter.
Read More: 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Launched!
Jeep Compass BS6 | Engine Specification
- The new Compass is a perfect package for people who are looking to buy a power-packed SUV with a premium feel as it comes equipped with a BS6 compliant 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit capable of generating maximum power of 160 hp with 250Nm of peak torque.
- The engine comes paired to an either 6-speed manual gearbox or a 7-speed DC for its turbo petrol variant.
Jeep Compass BS6 | Interior & Exterior
- On the Inside, The Jeep Compass is going to receive a bigger 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The current infotainment system model stands at 8.4 inches. All the brands under the FCA group use a similar UConnect infotainment system. Since there is a newer model available, the UConnect 4 is being replaced.
- Talking about exterior we can expect the new BS6 compliant jeep to feature some minor tweaks other than that it all remains the same.
- Other standard features include six airbags, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps, a dual-pane sunroof, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and automatic wipers.