Kawasaki Motors India has recently launched the all-new BS6 compliant Kawasaki Z900 in India at ₹7.99 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The launch of the brand’s most popular mid-weight motorcycle was delayed for several months due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
With a new BS6 update, the prices of the 2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 has also received a minor hike of ₹29,000 over the BS4 version.
What powers the new 2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6?
- It takes power from a 948 cc in-line four-cylinder BS6 engine.
- The engine generates 123 bhp at 9500 rpm with 98.6Nm of peak torque at 7700 rpm.
- Transmission options include a 6-speed gearbox with a slip and assist clutch.
- Kawasaki also claimes that the suspension has been improved for better handling.
- We also get to see a dual 300mm petal discs at the front and a single 250mm petal disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS.
What features does the all-new and updated 2.0 version has to offer?
- The new upgraded feature list includes electronic aids and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It also gets 4 riding modes – Sport, Rain, Road and Manual along with 3-traction control and two power modes.
- We also get to see a new coloured 4.2-inch TFT instrument with Kawasaki Rideaology based smartphone connectivity.
- The new 2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 now comes with a new LED headlamp and indicator set-up.
- The new streetfighter will be available in two-colour schemes- Metallic Graphite Gray and Candy Lime Green.
What about its rivals?
- The Kawasaki Z900 BS6 locks its horns with the Triumph Street Triple R and the BMW F 900 R.