Early this month KIA launched it’s second offering Carnival in the 2020 Auto Expo. Prices start from ₹24.95lakhs and go all the way up to ₹33.95lakhs. Recently they have compleated another milestone and delivered 10 units of KIA Carnival at a dealership in Mysore.
Exterior and Interior| Features
The new offering from KIA offers numerous trims and have three colours to choose from. KIA Carnival comes with feature-packed interiors and exteriors and features being first in the segment.
- The distinct exterior features offered are a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control for the comfort of the passengers.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel with glossy accents which uplifts the cabin and adds a firm grip to it.
- Touch screen infotainment system with android auto and apple car play and rear-seat entertainment system. This offering keeps you occupied and entertained on the go.
- One-touch power sliding door and an electrically operated tailgate reduces the efforts and gives an upmarket feel to the MPV.
Under the hood |Engine
The engine is one of the most important aspect of the KIA’s sale. This is no different
- Carnival is powered by a 2.2-Litre Diesel engine which produced a whopping 197 bhp and 440Nm torque.
- The power is transmitted to the wheels by an 8-speed automatic transmission.
KIA Carnival‘s rivals
There are not many cars in this price segment. KIA has already made a mark and after its launch, KIA Carnival has boomed the segment. The Toyota Innova was the king of the MPV segment before. After the initiating the delivery of the KIA Carnival it is looking very promising and we hope it’ll leave a deep impact on the sales.