Kia Motors got an overwhelming response for the Seltos in the Indian market. Seeing the growing popularity of the Korean cars in India, Kia Motors has decided to expand the offerings with 2 new cars for launch, Kia QYI and Kia Carnival.
Discover The Official Kia Page HERE!
Kia says HO! HO! HO! Kia QYI Sub-Compact SUV Spied Testing in Delhi
Kia Carnival | A Glimpse At The Luxury
- The Kia Carnival luxury MPV will be showcased at the 2020 Delhi Auto Expo. The deliveries for the car will begin in the same month.
- The Kia Carnival will launch with a 2.2-litre diesel engine producing 200 bhp and 441 nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
- It will be available in 7 and 8 seater options. It will sport luxury features like Dual-panel electric sunroof, VIP Seats With Rear Seat Entertainment System, One-Touch Power Sliding Door, Smart Power Tailgate, leather seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
- Safety-wise, the Kia Carnival will have all the active and passive safety features like multiple airbags, ISOFIX seat anchors, ESP, ABS, EBD and traction control.
- The Kia Carnival will compete with the segment giant Toyota Innova.
The Kia Carnival comes with its unmatched interiors which are aesthetically designed and styled to suit your premium taste. It possesses a class-defining luxury that oozes comfort in every aspect. Its astonishingly quiet cabin adds to the exceptional ride and handling quality. Drive as long as you want, and you won’t feel even slightly tiredness.
Really? Kia Is Changing its Brand Logo! Smart Move?
Though Kia Motors is a new player in the Indian automotive industry, we have seen this manufacturer grow a lot in the past months. With only 1 vehicle down its lineup, Kia Motors has gained unexpected popularity in the Indian market. We can expect Kia to be a tough competition for the already existing brands with the new vehicles it has planned to launch in the Indian market soon.
Mind-Blowing! Hyundai & Kia To VRevolutionise Vehicle Development
It will rival against Toyota Innova Crysta, Mercedes V-Class, Toyota Alphard and Mahindra Bolero.
When is the launch?
As on now, Kia hasn’t confirmed the official launch dates for the Carnival. Stay pinned!
[…] More From Kia! Kia Carnival Now Listed On Official Website! […]