With many carmakers either launching or introducing mid-cycle updates of their existing lineup in India. How could Korean carmaker Kia stay behind?
Much recently Korean car manufacturer Kia teased us with the special edition of the Kia Seltos or should we say, The Kia Seltos X-Line or what Kia likes to say “The Project X” via the brand’s Instagram handle.
The all-new muscular Kia Seltos X Line has been in news for quite some time now. It is said to have been scheduled to launch last year but due to the ongoing pandemic, the launch had to be pushed indefinitely.
But now with its nearing launch specifications of the Seltos X-Line have made their way to the internet revealing quite a lot about the new buffed up version of the compact SUV.
What are the new updates?
- Taking cues from Tata the Seltos X-Line will adopt a new dark theme.
- The new dark mode will be accompanied by blacked-out accents, matte graphite colour option with chrome applique on the sideboards.
- That’s to all we will also get to see a new set of 16,17 and 18.0-inches alloy wheels as well.
- Apart from these minor changes, the X-Line will also boast a matte graphite front grille with internals surrounded by a piano black outline.
- The front bumper will also receive full black treatment.
- Heading towards the rear, we can see orange and black garnishes on the rear bumper, exhaust tips, and X-Line emblem on the boot.
- Stepping inside, The new Kia Seltos X-Line gets premium Honeycomb pattern Indigo Pera leatherette seats with Grey stitching and a single pane sunroof.
- Apart from these minor cosmetic updates on the inside, everything remains the same.