Mahindra created a new record by selling more than 13,000 cars on the eve of Diwali and Dhanteras. The line-up includes Scorpio, XUV300, Bolero, XUV500, Thar and another model from Mahindra. The Mahindra Bolero turned out to be the best-seller amongst all.
In Other News: MG, KIA, Hyundai Sold Over 15,000 Cars On Dhanteras
Mahindra Sells Record 13,000 Car In A Day | Highlights
- In an official filing, Mahindra stated that This festive season on the day of Dhanteras, the Auto Division of the Company delivered close to 13,500 vehicles across the country. This figure was substantially higher than the deliveries last year on Dhanteras.
- This comes amidst depressing car sales during the ongoing great Indian automobile crisis of 2019.
- The sales figures by Mahindra beats that of Hyundai which sold 12,500 cars on the eve of Dhanteras. However, it must be noted that the sales figures quoted by Mahindra also includes commercial vehicles.
- October 2019 will go down as the only month that gave Indian automobile manufactures a breath of relief.
- Just like other Indian car manufacturers, Mahindra was also offering lucrative discounts on their cars with upto 56,000 worth benefits on the KUV100 NXT and over lakh incentives on Mahindra’s luxury SUV; the Alturas G4.