It’s almost every day now when we get to hear something or the other about the soon to launch Mahindra XUV700. Now new reports suggest that the new XUV500 replacement will be offered in 11 variants.
rumour also has it that the Mahindra XUV700 will also boast the most powerful engine in its segment.
Mahindra has also added the new XUV700 to its official website clearly indicating that it might get launched sooner than anticipated. With that said, let’s have a look at what we know till now about the new 7-seater from Mahindra.
What are the new power specifications?
- The Tata Safari rival will sport a brand new 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder mFalcon turbo petrol and a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine.
- Both the engine produces 188hp while the later generates 183hp.
- These power figures clearly indicate that the new MG Hector Plus rival will the most powerful engine in the segment.
- Just a little comparison with its rival Tata Safari which features a 2.0-litre Kryotec turbo diesel engine that produces just over 168hp.
- While the MG Hector Plus features a 2.0-litre diesel engine options diesel unit and a 1.5-litre turbo petrol unit.
- Both motors generate 140hp and 168hp respectively.
- It will also get a new rival, which is set to launch alongside the XUV700, The Hyundai Alcazar.
- The Hyundai Alcazar will feature 2.0-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine.
Anything new on the feature end?
Not too long ago a video went viral which revealed the interior of the XUV700
- looking at the video we can clearly spot a gigantic infotainment system.
- Besides the massive infotainment system sits a large fully digital instrument cluster.
The Instrument cluster is suspected to be 15-inches.
- We also get to see a multi-functional three-spoke steering wheel that complements the overall aesthetics.
- There also sits a manual control for AC along with what seems to be a wireless charging pad placed at the bottom.
- On the outside, the upgraded version of the XUV500 will boast dual-tone alloy wheels.
After having closer look at the wheels one cam also spot rear disc breaks and flush-fitting door handles.
- That’s not all, it is pretty evident that the new XUV 500 Successor will also have features like an integrated spoiler with a high mounted stop lamp, rear wiper and washer, boot lid-mounted number plate holder, and A-pillar mounted ORVMs.
Click Here to know more about the new Mahindra XUV500 successor!