It’s time for Mahindra to step up the game with the soon to launch Mahindra XUV700. The new 7-seaters from Mahindra may also act as a replacement for the current-gen XUV500. Although Mahindra claims that the XUV700 will be a game-changer and by the looks of it, it does look pretty well designed and feature pack.
Not only that Mahindra also proudly claimed that being an SUV gets some unique and first in segment features. So without wasting any more time let’s get to know the 5 unique features of the upcoming Mahindra XUV700.
Auto Booster Headlamps
This was the first feature unveiled by Mahindra. This feature automatically enables an extra set of headlights whenever you are driving across a dark path to expand drivers visibility and the safety of the people inside the car.
Largest Sunroof in the Segment
The second feature to be revealed was the XUV700’s largest in segment sunroof or what Mahindra refers to as the Panoramic Skyroof. The panoramic sky roof sits 1360mm in length and 870mm in breadth.
Personalised Safety Alerts
Next up on the list is the personalised speed alert features which enable you to set the speed alert notification in your loved one’s voice. So, you never get too far from the ones your love the most!
Smart Door Handles
Another first segment feature is that the new Tata Safari rival now gets smart door handles. Whenever you walk near the car the door handles automatically pop out. This feature has been borrowed from premium cars like the Tesla and Jaguar.
Mercedes Inspired Twin Screen setup
Last but not least! It is expected that the Mahindra XUV700 will feature a twin-screen setup. This feature has been inspired by the current-gen Mercedes Benz S-Class. It simply means that the instrument cluster and the infotainment system sits in a single frame.
What powers the Mahindra XUV700?
- The XUV700 will sport a brand new 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder mStallion turbo petrol and a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine.
- Both the engine produces 188hp while the later generates 183hp.
- These power figures clearly indicate that the new MG Hector Plus rival will the most powerful engine in the segment.
- Just a little comparison with its rival Tata Safari which features a 2.0-litre Kryotec turbo diesel engine that produces just over 168hp.
- While the MG Hector Plus features a 2.0-litre diesel engine options diesel unit and a 1.5-litre turbo petrol unit.
- Both motors generate 140hp and 168hp respectively.
The Hyundai Alcazar features 2.0-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine
Must read Mahindra XUV700 to Launch on July 25th?