Maruti Suzuki has finally launched one of its most anticipated launches of the year, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol BS6 with prices starting from Rs 8.39 lakh and going up to ₹12.39 lakh (all, ex-showroom).
The new and upgraded crossover will be offered in 4 trim levels- Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. Additionally, Maruti has also reduced the price of the 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol to up to Rs 45,000.
Any major changes on the mechanical front?
- The new 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has ditched its previous diesel engine and now comes equipped with a new Petrol mill.
- The updated crossover now features a new BS6-compliant 1.5L, 4-cylinder petrol unit capable of generating 103hp and 138Nm of torque.
- The new engine comes paired to a standard 5-speed manual gearbox, while a 4-speed automatic torque converter stays optional.
- The upgraded crossover also features Suzuki’s SHVS system reserved for the automatic variants only.
Is the new 2020 S-Cross any different from its predecessor (feature-wise)?
- On the outside, the new S-Cross will continue to feature a large grille with chrome vertical slats, LED DRLs, projector headlamps, roof rails, side skirts with black cladding, silver faux skid and auto-folding ORVMs with integrated turn indicators.
- On the inside, It comes equipped with a new 7.0-inch Suzuki Smart Play Studio 2.0 interface infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Additional features include auto-dimming rearview mirror, steering mounted audio controls, automatic headlamps, automatic climate control, voice recognition and keyless entry and built-in navigation.
- The standard safety package on the upgraded crossover includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, high-speed warning, seat-belt reminder, rear parking sensors, and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
- The newly updated crossover will also be in offered 5 colour schemes- Nexa Blue, Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver, Granite Grey and Caffeine Brown.
How much does it cost?
What else, if not the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross?
Don’t miss on regular updates related to the automotive world!0