The all-new Hyundai Creta was showcased at 2020 auto expo with not just some cosmetic changes but loads more to offer. The launch is expected to be around a month away (i.e 17th march), Hyundai dealers started taking the bookings of the vehicle at a completely refundable price of about ₹10,000 to ₹25,000, simultaneously offering massive discounts on the few stocks left for the ongoing BS-lV Creta.
- A discount of up to 1.15 lacs is offered only on 1.6-litre Diesel and Petrol variants as 1.4 was discontinued a while back.
- All new 2020 Creta is assumed to come with all new BS6 compliant diesel and petrol engines similar to Seltos’s powertrain.
- The engine lineup might consist of two petrol engines and a diesel engine. The petrol engine is anticipated to be 1.5litre naturally aspirated with a 6-speed manual and automatic transmission and a sporty 1.4litre turbo petrol engine coupled with a 7-speed DCT and paddle shifters adding the right amount of sportiness to it.
- In typical Hyundai fashion, the new Creta is loaded to the brim with features some being first in the segment. Some features are a panoramic sunroof, electrically powered seats for the driver and Co-Driver, all led headlamps and fog lamps with integrated cornering lights and an electronic handbrake.
- This time Hyundai Creta will have a tough fight from many brand’s offerings which include KIA Seltos, Renault Duster, Renault Capture, Nissan Kicks and upcoming compact SUVs from Volkswagen and Skoda.
What are your thoughts on the old and new Creta, which one you prefer? tell us in the comment section below.
For more about old and new Creta refer: 2020 Hyundai Creta: Old vs New | What Are The NEW Changes?0