The Mercedes Benz V Class has gotten even more classier, plusher and luxurious. Enter the Mercedes Benz V Class Elite. The V Class Elite is the most expensive Mercedes Van in its own line-up. The car will launch in India on 7th November 2019.
The Mercedes Benz V Class comes in two variants in India; Exclusive and Expression.
The Exclusive is a 6-seater standard long-wheelbase version whereas the Expression is the extra-long wheelbase model of the V Class.
The Mercedes Benz V Class Elite | Highlights
- The Mercedes Benz V Class will come in two variants; a long and extra-long wheelbase options in India.
- The V Class Elite now gets a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine with two different states of tune. The V250 produces 190ps and 440 Nm of torque whereas the V300D churns out 239ps and 500 Nm.
- However, the seating options for the India-spec V Class has not been officially specified which can be from a 4-seater to an 8-seater.
- The V Class Elite gets an updated front grille with a revised front and rear bumper.
- In the cabin, the car features an updated bigger infotainment system with reworked air vents, trims and panels.
- Fully-reclining and massaging seats are also available in the V Class as an option.
- Distinguishing features on the Mercedes Benz V Class include Nappa leather upholstery, electric sliding rear doors, a 360-degree camera, agility control suspension and others.
- The Mercedes Benz V Class directly rivals the Toyota Vellfire in India.
- The Mercedes Benz is the range-topping priciest variant of the V Class line-up. The car is expected to retail around ₹90 lakhs.
- The standard Mercedes Benz V Class is priced around ₹68.40 lakh for the V-Class 220d Expression and ₹81.90 lakh for the V-Class 220d Exclusive.