MG Motors has already proved itself in the Indian automobile sector with its Hector SUV which sold almost 20,000 units and crossing over 38,000 bookings in just 3 months of its launch in f June. It seems that MG is working upon a new model to rival the KIA Seltos with its Baojun RS-3 mid-size SUV.
Exclusive New MG MG ZS Electric SUV Listed On Official Indian Website
MG Baojun RS-3 | Highlights
- The Baojun RS-3 SUV was recently launched in China with an all-new set of features and a not so hefty price ranging between RMB 71,800 and RMB 89,800 (Rs 7.2 lakh to Rs 9.3 lakh). However, rumours might suggest that MG could bring the mid-size SUV to India. Considering the fact that the Seltos is done extremely well in the Indian market.
- The Baojun RS-3 comes powered by a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine generating 103bhp with 135Nm of torque accompanied by a CVT or a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- The Baojun RS-3 is measured 4,305mm in length, 1,748 mm in width and 1,597mm in height with a wheelbase of 2,550mm placing it below the Baojun 530.
- On the inside, the Baojun comes equipped with a superfluity of features including integrated mobile connectivity, with Bosch’s Level-2 ADAS ( Advanced Driver Assistance System). Additional features include an adaptive cruise control system which gets activated at speeds of up to 130 kmph.
- The exterior on the RS-3 SUV stays the same design as of its cousin the Hector with tiger style split headlamps and a large front grille with split tail lamp setup adds to its beauty.
- If and when launched in India the MG Baojun RS-3 will rival the KIA Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks and the Renault Duster in India.
You May Like: Haval H6: The MG Hector Rival Unveiled