Booked an MG! Well, you might have to wait for another 2-3 months. Yes, due to increased demand, deliveries of all models have been pushed. This news was conveyed via the brand’s Twitter handle.
However, leading media reports also suggest that due to the shortage of semiconductor, MG India has taken this decision. This shortage is also rumoured to not only affect locally produced units but also the CKD’s
The brand has also requested all its customers to connect with their respective dealerships to the new estimated time of delivery.
So, it seems that the promises made by MG are nothing but a mere marketing gimmick to lure in bookings.
- MG recently launched the 2021 facelift of its first-ever product in India the MG Hector which now offers 2 engine and 3 transmission options.
- Under its hood, it comes powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine.
- The engine is good enough to produce 143hp of max power with 250Nm of peak torque.
- On the feature end, we get to see 18-inch alloy wheels that fill the wheel arch a lot better than before.
- With that, the new MG Hector also gets a new updated grille making the car even more striking from the front.
- On the inside, instead of all black interiors, the new Hector boasts of dual-tone (Black and Beige) interior adding the right amount of elegance.
- Speaking of the interior, it also gets many creature comforts like a wireless phone charger and more.