Chinese owned British carmaker MG Motors has finally revealed the prices of the brand’s first flagship premium SUV, MG Gloster.
The MG Gloster is also India first autonomous level-1 premium SUV. With the Gloster, you get to choose from 6 and 7 seater layout. The new premium SUV is available in four trims- Super, Smart, Sharp, and Savvy. The prices for the MG Gloster start at ₹28.98 lakhs for the Super (Base variant) and goes upto ₹35.38 lakhs for the Savvy (Top-spec variant).
So without any further ado, let’s see the variant-wise prices of the MG Gloster before we get into the specifications.
What are the variant-wise prices?
Variant-Wise Price (Ex-Showroom, Delhi)
|Sharp||7/6-Seater||₹ 33.68/ 33.98 Lakhs|
What Powers the new Ford Endeavour rival?
- The Gloster offers a 2.0 turbo diesel engine producing 163hp @4000 rpm with 375Nm of peak torque @1500-2400 rpm.
- It also gets a first in segment 2.0 twin-turbo diesel engine churning 218hp @4000 rpm with 480Nm of peak torque @1500-2400 rpm.
- Both engines come paired to a standard 8-speed automatic transmission.
How feature-loaded is the all-new Toyota Fortuner rival?
- In terms of features, we get to see an all-LED light setup, a badass premium chrome grille, front and rear fog lights, hands-free tailgate with kick gesture, turn indicators on ORVMs, dual barrel twin chrome exhaust and outside mirror with logo projection.
- Coming to the inside, we get to see 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, iSmart connectivity, panoramic sunroof, 12-way power-adjustable driver side seat, 8-way power-adjustable passenger side seat, an eight-inch coloured MID, 64 colours ambient lighting, ventilated front seats, auto climate control, 12-speaker high-grade audio setup and 1-year free Gaana plus subscription.
- Well, that’s not all! you also get some first in segment features like a PM 2.5 air filter, electronic gear shift with auto park, driver & co-driver seat heating, wireless charging, and many more.
- It also gets 7 driving modes- snow, mud, auto, sand, eco, rock and sport
What’s in it for safety?
- The safety package on the new MG flagship includes dual front, side and full-length curtain airbags, ESP (Electronic Stability Program), TCS (Traction Control System), RMI (Roll Movement Intervention), hill hold assist, ABS + EBD + Brake assist, 360º around view camera, reverse parking camera, heated ORVMs, rear defogger, ISOFIX, speed-sensing door lock and speed warning alert.
- Moreover, we also get to see some first in segment features like- Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Driver Fatigue Reminder System, Driver Fatigue Warning System,
- It also gets an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) that includes adaptive cruise control, auto-park assist, blind-spot detection, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and front collision warning.