MG Hector 7-Seater was spotted again in Gujarat ahead of its official release later this year. The seven-seater MG Hector will not see a lot of deviation from its already available 5- seater option.
MG Hector | Engine Specifications
- MG Hector will have a Fiat-sourced 2.0 L diesel engine and 1.5 L mild-hybrid motors and will most probably be turbocharged.
- A six-speed manual transmission gearbox and an automatic transmission.
- The current variant pumps out 167.68bhp and 350Nm torque.
- Tank supplying fuel to the MG Hector has an impressive 60-L capacity.
Popular Read: BS6 (Bharat Stage 6) | Explained
MG Hector | Interior/ Exterior
The biggest change coming in the new MG Hector is well 7 seats. Other changes might be coming but cannot be confirmed at this point. The current line up already comes with ingredients of a premium vehicle and the seven-seater one will most probably not have any differences.
- Currently, it boasts a full touchscreen infotainment system with Connected Car readily available.
- The New variant will have new designs for the DRL’s and tail lamps.
- The full black treatment on the interior appears to be untouched.
- The new MG Hector remains the same size at 4655 mm length which means a sacrifice in boot space will be needed to fit the two new seats.
MG Hector | Safety Features
MG Hector has a plethora of systems in play ensuring you are safe when driving
- It has a Traction control system, Anti-lock braking system and Hill Assist ensuring you never lose control.
- It also comes equipped with 4 Airbags and
- Side and Front impact beams to minimize damage after an impact has happened.
The new launch will be a rival to Mahindra XUV500, the upcoming Tata Gravitas and Ford Endeavour.0