MG Motors has recently launched India’s first pure electric internet SUV, MG ZS EV. It is open for booking on the official booking page of the company. For the delight of customers who have already booked the electric SUV, MG has announced an eShield Plan.
MG’s eShield plan will offer a 5-year unlimited kilometres warranty and roadside assistance for the MG ZS EV along with 8 years/1.50 lakh kilometres warranty on the 44.5kWh battery pack.
- The automaker also plans to provide five labour free services. To keep the range anxiety in check, there is a plan to provide multiple charging services for the internet electric car. The company claims that the MG ZS EV can go up to 340kms on a single charge.
- The MG ZS EV comes powered by an all-electric synchronous motor which produces 140hp of power and a peak torque of 353 Nm. This powerful motor is responsible for the MG ZS EV to reach 100kph from nothing in just 8.5 seconds.
- MG will also provide an AC charger for the home with the MG ZS EV which will juice up the battery from 0% to 100% in 6 to 8 hours. With DC fast charging, it will take nearly 50 minutes for the battery to get charged up to 80%. This provision for charging will be available at the dealerships of MG.
- It comes equipped with PM 2.5 filter which will ensure you breathe clean air while you are inside your EV. MG has taken care of everything when it comes to the comfort of the occupants of MG ZS EV.
- MG has offered two variants for the EV namely Excite and Exclusive. It will be priced between ₹23-25 lakhs.
- The electric internet car has initially been launched in five cities: Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. It will rival against Hyundai Kona Electric and Tata Nexon EV.
Have a look! 2020 MG ZS Fast Charging Locations