In the era with saving the environment the main goal MG launches its first EV in the Indian market. MG ZS EV is the second offering from the Chinese owned British carmaker.
MG has already sold 158 units of the new electric vehicle in the country. ZS EV is one of the first offerings to rivel the first EV from Hyundai (Kona) had their everything at stake. But MG ZS EV got more than MG motor had backed.
The new EV from MG is introduced with a competitive price of ₹20.88 lacs (Ex-Showroom, New-Delhi). Despite the price, it gets nearly 3000 bookings up till now.
MG ZS EV gets a single motor setup to power the front wheels.
- The ZS EV is powered by a 44.5 kWh battery with an IP6 rating.
- The big battery gives the MG a range of about 340 km on a single charge.
- The battery powers a 141hp motor which produces a whopping 353Nm torque.
- The high torque gives the car a 0-100 time of about 8.5secs. This is possible with the help from Power Electronic (PE) solutions from UAES.
- The ZS EV gets 3 driving modes which suit all the driving style of the driver.
- Alongside that, the car also gets 3-step regenerative braking which helps to add some juice into the battery on the go.
The company has not just launched the car but also has given amazing support to encourage people to buy and support the future of Electric vehicles. ZS EV’s customers are very satisfied with the service provided by MG as they installed a charging station at their office or home before the delivery of the vehicle. MG has many more such plans in the support of customers and will surely keep their qualities high.
Read about BS6: BS6 (Bharat Stage 6) | Explained