MG Motors is all set to set Auto Expo 2020 on fire with new cars which will include hatchbacks, sedans and utility vehicles too. The company will showcase its ‘future of mobility’ at the 15th edition of the biennial event.
- The Chinese-owned British automaker will be revealing a total of 14 cars across the segments. It will also showcase the latest EV technologies, advancements in connected car tech and autonomous cars. It will be the first time MG will be participating in the event.
Suggested Read: All-New MG Hector Likely To Be Renamed
- Mr Rajeev Chaba, President and MD, MG India, said, “MG Motor India is committed to accelerating the adoption of eco-friendly, next-generation mobility solutions over the long term in India. To achieve this goal, we aim to establish our technology leadership and further consolidate our position in the Indian automotive space.”
- He further added, “Our presence at this year’s Auto Expo with a focus on future technologies for India is a testimony to this commitment. All MG products at the Expo operate at the intersection of our core focus on innovation, customer experience and sustainability-led development.”
- MG Motors will also be revealing its Vision-i MPV which strikingly resembles the Roewe Vision-i concept which was showcased at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show.
- MG Motors revealed India’s first internet electric SUV, The MG ZS EV in December last year which is due for launch before the show in 5 cities namely: Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
For those who want to know more about the list of cars MG Motors will be revealing, you will have to wait for the show kickstart. Stay tuned to get regular and exclusive updates of the Auto Expo 2020. MG Hector saw an overwhelming response from the Indian audience as the SUV had great sales even after being a new entrant to the market making the automaker confident about the growth in the automobile market.