After the response Hector and ZS EV got from Indian consumers, MG motors have decided to bring more of its cars in India namely two SUV and two MPV.
The four cars that are coming include MG Hector Plus, MG Gloster, MG G10 and MG 360M.
MG Hector Plus | Features and Specifications
- 6 Seater variant will hit the market in summers while a 7 seater will launch during Diwali 2020.
- 167hp 2.0 Litre diesel engine and a 1.5 Litre turbo petrol with a 143bhp output.
- The petrol engine will have 6-Speed Manual and 6-Speed DCT while the diesel will only get the manual one.
- Cosmetically it will get slight changes compared to MG Hector.
MG Gloster | Features and Specifications
Known as the Maxus D90 in China MG Gloster will be getting some minor changes to suit the Indian market.
- The Indian variant will have an in-house 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel unit pushing the power output to 218hp with a peak torque of 480 Nm.
- The Gloster is big in size with its length hitting the 5 meters mark.
- Internally, 8.0-inch multi-infotainment system, heated seats and a three-zone automatic air-conditioning will be provided in the SUV.
MG G10 | Features and Specifications
One of the first MPVs the G10 will be coming to India around 2021.
- A 2-litre turbo-petrol and 1.9-litre diesel engine will be available in MG Motor’s G10
- Both of the engines will have a 6-speed automatic and 6-speed manual.
- Feature-wise MG Motors offer a 3-piece panoramic sunroof, power sliding rear doors, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, middle-row executive seats with fold-out leg rests.
MG 360M | Features and Specifications
The second MPV to launch is the MG 360M challenging Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
- A 1.5 Litre Turbo petrol engine similar to MG Hector was showcased at Auto Expo 2020 while the production model could come with a 2.0 Litre Diesel engine.
- Not much is know about the interior at this point.
The four new MG cars will be a putting up a real tough fight in the Indian automobile market.