After teasing a new SUV early this week, the Chinese owned British carmaker MG has globally unveiled ‘ONE’. The company surfaced a couple of popping colours ahead of its global launch. MG One in the bubble orange and wilderness grass does look mesmerizing.
2021 MG One and its Design Scheme
The new mid-size SUV from MG is based on the companies new SIGMA modular structure.
- This is where One gets a 3d but very busy front grille. And the grille narrows down our focus to the MG logo.
- Also, the front facia is completed with stylish all-LED headlights.
- Moving to the rear, MG One gets all-LED treatment for the taillights as well.
- But we have to wait for its launch to know about the interior and exterior in detail.
What powers MG One SUV?
Under the hood we expect this mid-size SUV to come with a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine. for you to know this engine also does duties in the MG Hector.
- This engine will likely produce 150ps of max power and 250Nm of peak torque.
- On the transmission part, MG One will likely come with an option of a manual as well as an automatic transmission.
MG One Prices and Rivals
Well, as of now we don’t have any news of when One will be launching in India if it will. but still, if does MG One will be coming in a really hot segment. This compact or mid-size SUV comprises Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, and also the upcoming Volkswagen Taigun. With that, the price will likely be competitive and may range from ₹12-₹18 Lakh (ex-showroom).
Also, mark the calendar, MG will launch the One SUV tomorrow i.e 30th July 2021.
Also, read Mahindra XUV700 VS MG Gloster Comparision
Interesting read MG Astor, The New Hyundai Creta/Kia Seltos Rival