MG introduced Hector to the Indian market this year. MG Hector was a great hit with record bookings amidst the automobile slump in the country. Now, MG has introduced it’s first all-electric vehicle, MG ZS EV to the Indian audience. The booking has already started from December, 5. The official launch of the car is slated in January 2020.
For More Information: MG ZS EV SUV Launch Details Out Now!
- For those who have a doubt regarding the safety MG ZS EV has to provide, the EV has got a 5-star rating in the Euro NCAP crash testing. Yes, you heard it right, 5-star.
- The adult occupancy rating on MG ZS EV was 90 per cent (scoring 34.5 out of 38 points), child occupancy safety rating was 85 per cent (41.7 of 49 points), the vulnerable road users rating was 64 per cent (31 of 48 points), while it scored 70 per cent (9.2 of 13 points) in the safety assist system category.
Read the complete report on the Official Site Here.
- It comes with frontal airbag, belt pretensioners, and belt load limiter for the driver as well as the co-passenger as standard. For the rear passenger’s safety, belt pretensioners and load limiter as standard safety equipment.
What’s In A Name! All-New MG Hector Likely To Be Renamed
- As for the side crash protection side head airbags have been provided for the driver, co-passenger as well as the rear occupants. Side chest airbag and pelvis airbag have been provided for the front occupants.
- Isofix anchor for child seat has been provided at the rear seating. Seat belt reminder for all the occupants makes it sure everyone’s safety.
- For the vulnerable road users, Auto Emergency Brake (AEB) makes sure that the driver is alerted and is able to use the maximum braking capacity of the car. Speed assist system and lane assist system are also some equipment available. It must be noted that AEB and the lane assist system won’t be available to the Indian customers.
Check the complete crash test here!
- MG ZS EV revealed in India comes with a 44.5kWh, liquid-cooled Lithium-Ion battery with an IP67 rating. MG ZS EV will be available initially in five cities- Delhi-NCR, Banglore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. MG ZS EV will compete with Hyundai Kona.
Suggested Read: Hyundai Kona Vs MG ZS EV | Head To Head