Chinese-owned British carmaker MG Motors has recently launched the MG ZS EV for the Indian audience and now MG has decided to launch the ZS but now in the much-awaited petrol variant.
Read More: MG Hector BS6 launched!
- Rumour has it that the MG ZS petrol will feature a 1.0-litre direct-injection petrol unit pushing the power output to 111hpp with 160 Nm of torque. The MG ZS petrol will stand above other mid-size SUV in the and if it does support the above-mentioned specs we can surely expect it to blow out a decent performance.
- MG has also claimed that the ZS will hold a top speed of 180kph and will be able to pull from 0-100kph in a matter of 12.4 seconds.
- The MG ZS petro is also very likely to feature a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic gearbox.
- The MG ZS Petrol will the Indian shores by the second quarter of 2021, so it is possible that the ZS could get mild tweaks both on the inside as well as the outside.
- The future petrol version is being considered to be more agile than its electrified cousin the MG ZS EV.
- If and when launched the all-new ZS petro will surely rival the Mid-size SUV segment with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, next-gen Hyundai Creta, and the XUV300.