After challenging the Indonesian crossover market with its newly launched XPander Crossover MPV, Mitsubishi is working on a brand new crossover MPV. The XPander MPV was launched in Indonesia on 3rd October 2019.
New Mitsubishi MPV Crossover | Highlights
- Mitsubishi hasn’t yet monikered the new MPV yet, however, the company claims that the new Mitsubishi MPV Crossover will be an amalgamation of a Sports Utility Vehicle and a Multi Utility Vehicle.
- Mitsubishi will officially reveal the name for the crossover MPV on 12th of November 2019. An official comment from MMC says “By combining the advantages of driving performance, tough and modern design like an SUV, the unique advantages of a spacious and fully equipped MPV, MMC has created a new model that moves the ambitions of its users around the world”.
Exclusive: MG Baojun RS-3 To Rival The Kia Seltos
- For the engine, Mitsubishi is planning to plonk the 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder BS4 compliant petrol engine which produces 105PS and 141Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed automatic.
- The new Crossover MPV will be based on the XPander MPV (although a segment lower) getting the similar C-shaped LED DRLs on the front, black plastic cladding for that tough SUVish look, roof rails, signature Mitsubishi front grille and a front skid plate.
- On the rear, the Crossover MPV gets a roof spoiler and wrap-around LED tail lamps. The MPV will also feature 17-inch alloy wheels and will measure around 4 meters in length.
You May Like: It’s A Final Goodbye For Datsun In India0