Honda has revealed its mid-sized SUV, Honda Breeze in China. The Breeze is based on the Honda CR-V and is specifically manufactured for the Chinese market only. As of now, there is no news or any official confirmation by Honda to launch the Breeze SUV in India. However, Honda is working on the HR-V
Exclusive: New Honda City BS6 Launch Soon
New Honda Breeze | Highlights
- The Breeze is available in two variants; a standard version and black edition. The black edition Breeze gets wing mirrors, black-painted alloy wheels and other features.
- The Breeze is a mix and match of many different Honda cars viz the global edition accord, the CR-V SUV, the sub-4 meter Amaze and the Civic.
- Dimension-wise, the Breeze is 4,634 mm in length, 1,855 mm in width and stands 1,679 mm tall with a wheelbase of 2,661 mm.
- The Breeze SUV will be produced by the Honda in association with Guangzhou Motors based in China.
- The Breeze is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine that develops 193bhp of power mated to a CVT (continuously variable transmission). The SUV is also available in a mild-hybrid variant using a 2.0-litre i-MMD Hybrid engine producing 215 bhp in 2WD and 4WD configuration.
- Honda currently has the WR-V in offering in the compact SUV segment. However, there is news of Honda releasing a new SUV to rival the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Brezza, Kia Seltos and the Mahindra XUV 300 in the Indian market.
Exclusive: Honda HR-V Not Coming To India | HR-V Electric Launched Globally
[…] Source link […]
[…] You May Like: New Honda Breeze Unveiled | Not Officially India-Bound […]