TVS motor company is all set to add a new variant to its best selling Apache series on November 4th 2020. TVS announced the news via a small teaser revealed on the brands Instagram handle.
The bikes in talks could be a special edition naked version of the RR310 and will be celebratory edition to commemorate the brands 4 million sales milestone.
What will the new special edition offer?
- Go by what leading media reports, the new special edition will feature 3- riding modes-Rain, Urban and Track. The same we see in the Apache RR310.
- It is also rumoured that it could be the naked version of the RR310.
- In terms of power, we might get to see a BS6 compliant 197, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine paired to a 5-speed gearbox.
- This engine produces 20.5PS of power and 16.80Nm of torque.
What else will get to see with the new special edition?
- The new bike will get some first-in-segment features including a low-speed riding Glide Through Technology (GTT), new LED setup and ‘feather touch’ start.