It seems that Indian carmaker Mahindra is preparing itself to take over the entire Indian automobile sector with an array of new launches. Well, some of us might be aware that not too long ago Mahindra future portfolio has made its way to the internet.
The portfolio reveals everything Mahindra has planned till 2026. It also states that the homegrown brand will introduce 26 new cars in the market.
One such car which is set to make its debut in 2023 is the Next-gen Mahindra Bolero. Reports also suggest that before the brand launch the next-gen, They might give the beast a mid-cycle update.
Will it receive a new engine?
- The next-gen Mahindra Bolero is slated to receive a new 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
- The same engine does its job on the Mahinda Thar as well.
- It might also get a brand new 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
- Both the units have been doing a good job on the Mahindra Marazzo and the 2020 Mahindra Thar.
Any new updates on the feature end?
Now, this is where things get real!
- The new age Bolero will get a plethora of features that will indeed make it worth every penny spent.
- These include a touchscreen infotainment system, new AC vents, semi-digital instrument cluster, LED tail/headlamps, indicators integrated into ORVMs, new grille, power windows etc.
- The next-gen Mahindra Bolero will also be offered with multiple seating options.
Anything new on the safety front?
- The standard safety list on the next-gen Mahindra Bolero will include features like ABS with EBD, driver and co-driver seat belt reminders, dual airbags and a speed alert system.
- Additional safety features include reverse parking sensors and manual override for the central locking system.