Tata Motors has plenty of rides to offer us this season. Within the first month, we have already seen its first launch of the Tata Altroz and also it’s next ride Tata Tigor is ready to hit the showrooms next week. Tata has a lot planned for Auto Expo 2020 and is sure to make it big this year. Recently, One of its upcoming sub-compact SUV the Tata H2X was spotted during a public road test ahead of its 2020 auto expo debut. Let’s have a look at some of its amazing features.
Tata H2X | Expected Price and Rivals
- The expected price for Tata H2X is Rs. 5.5 Lakhs(Ex-showroom).
- It will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Mahindra KUV100.
You may also like: 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza | What To Expect
Tata H2X | Engine Specs
- The car will likely be powered by a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine which delivers 84hp and has a peak torque of 114Nm.
- Transmission options can be expected to be a 5-speed manual unit or an AMT unit.
Suggested for You: Tata Gravitas, 7 Things About The 7 Seater
Tata H2X | Interior And Exterior
- At the front, The Tata H2X comes with sleek projector headlamps. The car will also feature dual-tone alloy wheels, C-pillar mounted rear door handles and high mounted stop lamp.
- On the inside, the Tata H2X will have a floating touchscreen infotainment system that will be compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It may also feature a semi-instrument digital cluster.
- It is expected that the car will have an automatic climate control feature, a multi-info display, steering mounted audio control system and keyless entry with a push-pull button start.
- The H2X will be underpinning the Tata’s ALFA Arc (Agile, Light, Flexible and Advanced) platform.
With the EV trend in the market, It is expected that the H2X will be getting an electric variant in the near future.
H2X looks very promising and we are really looking forward to its launch at the AutoExpo 2020. Stay tuned for all the latest updates about its launch.
Suggested read: 2020 Tata Tigor Facelift, All you need to know