Renault has never failed to impress the customers with its cars. It has always believed in delivering the best product and has stood among the top carmakers throughout history. Renault has already spread its empire in India and received a good response from customers here.
Well, the company’s next masterpiece HBC compact SUV is to be supposed to be showcased at AutoExpo 2020 but has already been spied ahead of its official debut.
You may also like: Mercedes-Benz India to launch new-gen CLA Class & GLA Class!
- The first spy shot of Renault HBC compact SUV was taken from what looks like the outskirts of Chennai giving us a clear indication about what to expect from the car.
- This covered mule seems to have a good length, almost four meters, in order to generate more interior and cargo room.
- It has large 16-inch wheels and commentable ground clearance. In the styling segment, the test car has a typical crossover-like shape and a closer look revealed that the model has the same CMF-A platform as Renault Triber. In fact, the front doors and a few body panels like the front bumper, grille and even the hood are copied from the Renault Triber!
- The Renault HBC compact SUV shall be powered by a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine and will come with either a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The car won’t be available in a diesel engine.
- Renault will be showcasing the car at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020 and it will hit the showrooms by the second half of this year.
- The model will be positioned in the compact SUV segment and will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few in the segment.
Well, This teaser of Renault HBC compact SUV has revealed a lot and the car definitely looks promising. We are really looking forward to its official release at the Auto Expo 2020!
Suggested read: Tata Nexon EV Vs Regular Nexon: Which is the Best?2