French automaker Renault has recently launched the all-new BS6 compliant version of the Kwid and due to these updates, Renault has also hiked the price on all variants of the kwid on all top-selling hatchback by a mere Rs 9,000.
Let’s have a look at the variant wise break-up of the upgraded BS6 compliant Kwid’d prices:
|Variant||BS4 Price||BS6 Price|
|STD||Rs. 2.83 lakh||Rs. 2.92 lakh|
|RxE 0.8||Rs. 3.53 lakh||Rs. 3.62 lakh|
|RxL 0.8||Rs. 3.83 lakh||Rs. 3.92 lakh|
|RxT 0.8||Rs. 4.13 lakh||Rs. 4.22 lakh|
|RxT 1.0||Rs. 4.33 lakh||Rs. 4.42 lakh|
|RxT (O) 1.0||Rs. 4.41 lakh||Rs. 4.50 lakh|
|RxT (AT) 1.0||Rs. 4.63 lakh||Rs. 4.72 lakh|
|RxT (O) AT 1.0||Rs. 4.70 lakh||Rs. 4.79 lakh|
|Climber||Rs. 4.54 lakh||Rs. 4.63 lakh|
|Climber (O)||Rs. 4.62 lakh||Rs. 4.71 lakh|
|Climber AT||Rs. 4.84 lakh||Rs. 4.93 lakh|
|Climber (O) AT||Rs. 4.92 lakh||Rs. 5.01 lakh|
Renault Kwid BS6 | Engine Specifications
- The compact hatchback is powered by a 0.8-litre three-cylinder petrol engine generating a power output 54hp with 72 Nm of torque.
- The Renault Kwid also comes with a larger 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol making the same 68hp and 91 Nm of torque as before.
- The 1.0-litre on the Renault kwid bs6 comes with either a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox options, while the 0.8-litre petrol engine unit comes on with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Renault Kwid BS6 | Interior and Exterior
- The upgrade has only been contested on the engines while all the other things more or less remain the same.
- The feature list on the Renault kwid offers rear parking sensors, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (restricted to the top-end variant) compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a rear-seat armrest and a speed-alert feature which is unless but still is able to grab a position on the feature list.