French automobile manufacturer Renault launches the BS6 compliant version of the Triber sub-compact MPV in January 2020 not only that this upgrade the brand also increased the prices of this 7-seater MPV ranging from Rs 4,000 to Rs 29,000 depending on the variant.
It is for sure that the Triber is one of the best MPVs in town and does give a tough competition to the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga which is a full-size 7-seater MPV. Maybe after seeing how popular the car has become Renault has again decided to hike the prices.
Renault Triber | Variants & Prices
Renault Triber | Engine Specifications
- Under its hood, The Triber car come matted to a new 1.0-litre, three-cylinder Energy engine that puts out 71 bhp and 96 Nm of peak torque with a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard, an AMT version is also said to be in works.
- The Renault Triber MPV is the company’s first sub-4 metre 7-seater and is based on the modified version of the CMF-A platform which also underpins the Renault Kwid.
Interior & Exterior
- Feature-wise the Triber MPV comes equipped with projector headlamps, LED DRLs, electric boot release, smart-looking wheels, functional roof rails and more.
- It also features a full touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rear AC vents, and a first-of-its-kind modular third row called EasyFix.
- Additional Safety features include – dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, load limiter plus a pre-tensioner (driver only), speed alert warning, seat belt reminder – driver + passenger, rear parking sensor, pedestrian protection and also standard. The top-end model gets 4 airbags.
Book Yours HERE