The Tata gold standard, Altroz, will soon be rolling on the Indian roads as it will be launching today. The Revo series engine powered hatchback has already been up for booking at the official website of Tata Motors.
Tata Altroz | Price and Rivals
- The new hatch comes with an estimated price of ₹5.29lakh which can be expected to go up to ₹9 lakh.
- It will be locking horns with the already well established Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Toyota Glanza and Honda Jazz.
Tata Altroz | Engine Specifications
- The hatchback comes with two engine options: 1.2-litre Revotron Petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged Revotorq Diesel engines.
- The petrol variant will churn out 85hp of power and 113Nm of torque. The diesel one will be oozing out 89hp of power and a 200Nm torque.
- It should be noted that both of the engines will be BS6-compliant.
Tata Altroz | Variants
The car comes in a total of 9 variants: XE, XE Rythm, XM, XM Rythm, XM Style, XT, XT Urban, XZ and XZ(O). For variant wise details, click here.
Tata Altroz | Interior and Exterior
It is a feast to the eyes when it comes to the interiors of the Altroz. It features a vivid list of features that surely ensures the Gold Standard of the car.
- The ultra-premium interiors create such an ambience that you will want your ride to never end.
- A serene blue ambient light surrounding the dashboard, front footwell and the console will just set the mood right. For the rear end, it will be having a flat floor thus ensuring comfort for the rear occupants.
- Let’s talk about the exterior now. The design appears to be of the world of laser carving, the exterior of Altroz manifests the athletic bite. Tata states, “Design so sharp, it cuts through the air like a hot knife through butter”.
|Car Model||Fog Lamps||Rear Wipers||LED DRLs||Alloys (Inches)|
Tata Altroz | Safety Features
The 5-star crash test rating at the Global NCAP says it all. The hatchback comes with front dual airbags, Isofix anchorage, auto headlamps and the list goes on.
The Altroz is a real deal for money loaded with features. It is the second safest car from the carmaker. Want to see a comparison between the Atroz and rivals? Click here.
To book your Altroz, click here.