Tata Altroz, which was launched earlier this year, has become one of the best selling premium hatchbacks in the country. It’s a mid-range variant, the XT variant has been given a small upgrade at no extra cost. Fully automatic climate control (FATC), which was earlier restricted to the XZ and XZ(O) variants, has been added to the XT variant at no extra cost.
What are the other features you get in the XT variant?
Tata Altroz XT is a feature-laden variant. Starting with the gold standard of safety, it has got the following safety features:
- Dual-front airbags
- Advanced ABS with EBD and Cornering Stability Control (CSC)
- Reverse Parking sensors and camera with dynamic guideways
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Front fog lamps with cornering function
- Anti-glare IRVM
- Drive Away Locking
- Impact Sensing Door Unlock
- Key lockout protection
And the premium hatchback has a good standard for comfort and convenience as well. Here is the list of features in addition to the newly added Fully Automatic Climate Control that you will get in the Tata Altroz XT variant.
- 17.78cm Floating Dashtop Touchscreen Infotainment System by Harman
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Support
- Steering Mounted Infotainment Control
- Cruise Control
- Remote Keyless entry
- Follow me home and Find Me Function
- Engine push button start/stop with Smart Key
- Idle Stop-Start function
So, this mid-spec variant is actually pretty loaded and now with the addition of the fully automatic climate control, the premium becomes more premium.
How much will you have to spend for the Tata Altroz XT variant?
Tata Altroz XT Price(Ex-Showroom All India)
Tata Altroz XT lacks some features like the Fully digital instrument cluster, stylish wearable key, rear fog lamps, rear defogger, auto headlamps, rear AC vents, to name a few. These features are restricted to XZ and XZ(O) variants, for which you will have to spend more. Tata Altroz rivals Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and Hyundai i20.
Don’t miss important updates on the automotive world!2