Tata teased it’s well awaited micro SUV H2X and will debut it in Auto Expo 2020 which is right around the corner. It uses the ALFA platform similar to Tata Altroz. The SUV will be below Tata Nexon features and price-wise.
Tata H2X | Engine Specifications
Tata H2X being a micro SUV will be a decently powered car.
- The car will feature a 1.2 Litre three-cylinder four valves Revtron petrol engine.
- This engine will be BS6 compliant.
- It will most probably be offered in a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.
- The torque of 114Nm and 85bhp will power Tata H2X.
The images were posted by the social media team hyping up the official debut of Tata H2X.
Tata H2X | Interior/ Exterior
- H2X concept is 3,840mm long, 1,822mm wide and 1,635mm and the production model is expected to follow suit.
- The earlier spied model features 15 Inch dual-tone alloy rear wheels along with rear wash and wiper.
- H2X concept had a huge glass roof and the production model is expected to have a normal sunroof or a panoramic sunroof.
- It will have a touchscreen infotainment system and a full-digital instrument cluster.
- With a wheelbase of 2,450mm, it appears to be similar in size to Mahindra KUV100.
- Internal features are expected to be same as Tata Tigor.
- Dashboard in the concept was a bit too futuristic and will be toned down a lot.
- The teased image shows a split headlamp design, large single slat grille and C pillar mounted door handles.
Tata H2X will rival Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 and Maruti Suzuki S-presso when it launches and is expected to be in the price range of 4.50 Lakhs INR- 7.25 Lakhs INR.