Tata Motors recently unveiled its Sub-compact SUV the H2X in the month of March during the Geneva Motor Show 2019 and the vehicle has had a huge fan following ever since. Tata is planning to launch the H2X sometime in 2020 and will be unveiling its production-ready model at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Do Read: Tata Buzzard | The 7-Seater Harrier
- The all-new Tata H2X is said to underpin the company’s ALFA platform ad is expected to have a long wheelbase
- Under the hood, The Tata H2X (Hornbill) will come paired with a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine featured in the current generation of the Tata Tiago.
- The engine is capable of producing 84bhp of peak power and 114Nm of peak torque.
- Feature-wise the European version comes equipped with a spilt-headlight design, massive alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof and big wheel arches. However, we are still unsure whether the Indian variant will accompany such features or not.
- On the Inside, the soon to be unveiled Tata H2X (Hornbill) is expected to be minimalistic with a touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay. Additional features can include a fully instrumental cluster and a host of connected technology.
- The all-new Tata H2X (Hornbill) is expected to be ranged between ₹4.75 lakh-₹5.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and once launched it will have no competition in its segment. The H2X will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 the best in their class.