Tata Motors has officially teased a glimpse of the upcoming Tata Harrier automatic via Youtube. The harrier automatic will break its cover at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020 along with the 7-seater cousin the Gravitas.
The upcoming Tata Harrier will support some minor cosmetic tweaks and out of the contrary should come with a BS6 compliant diesel engine. The car was teased at the launch event of the Tata Altroz.
Read More: Tata Altroz Vs Rivals | How Does It Stand?
Tata Harrier BS6 | What’s New?
- By the looks of it, we can surely make out the all-new will Tata Harrier BS6 supports a new red exterior shade along with dual-tone alloy wheels. Other minor upgrades on the new 2020 Harrier include a panoramic sunroof, a tribune feature which we Indians love from our due hearts. We can also expect the Harrier to have connected car technology as well.
- On the mechanical front, the new automatic Tata harrier will feature a Hyundai sourced 6-speed automatic gearbox.
- The harrier will support a 2.0-litre multijet engine compliant to the BS6 emission norms pushing the initial power output to 167 hp with 350 Nm of peak torque.
- As of now, the Harrier features a BS4 unit capable of generating 138hp mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
- With the introduction of an automatic gearbox and other cosmetic tweaks, it is for sure that the Harrier will get a minor tweak on the pricing front as the current BS4 comes priced at Rs. 13.44 lakh (ex-showroom). The Tata Harrier will rival the likes of the MG Hector and the upcoming Mahindra XUV500.