Tata Harrier completed it’s one year in the Indian automobile market and sold over 15,000 units. Launched in January 2019 Harrier was Tata’s first OMEGArc platform and the Impact 2.0 design philosophy. It comes bundled with a variety of features and is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. Standard manual transmission is a 6-speed manual gearbox.
To celebrate one year of Harrier the company has announced a customer appreciation campaign dubbed -1 With My Harrier starting from January 9 with its final day on January 19, 2020. The following benefits are available for the owners of the car to avail.
- Discount and benefits worth up to ₹ 8,400 on any service availed for 2 years.
- A ₹ 5000 amazon gift card for anyone that refers a friend or family member to purchase the car.
- A personalised badge to show off that you supported an Indian carmaker.
- It also allows people to get an exclusive makeover with new sleek Scuff plates.
- A complimentary wash, a thorough vacuum clean and a special 40-point check is also included.
Tata Harrier may have been a name that was on everyone’s tongue but it didn’t translate that for its sales. Selling an average of 1,250 units monthly was really low compared to other compact SUV options like Kia Seltos and MG Hector which not only cut the market for the vehicle but also sold 15k units in a shorter duration.
Kia Seltos which dispatched over 45,294 units in five months is 3 lakh cheaper than Tata Harrier and has more features compared to it.
MG Hector also flew over Tata Harrier by selling 15,930 units in 6 months. Both MG Hector and Kia Seltos also features a connected car technology which allows them to be connected to the internet allowing them to have a better infotainment system compared to Tata Harrier which doesn’t have internet access.
Popular Read: Tata Nexon Facelift Caught Undisguised. Ready for Launch