Tata Motors has launched the Tata Harrier XT Plus at an introductory price of ₹16.99 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). This introductory price will only be valid for September 2020. The prices for the XT+ variant will receive a hike from 1 October 2020.
The deliveries for the new feature-rich variant is said to commence from 31st December 2020.
Are there any changes on the mechanical front?
- Just like before, the new Tata Harrier XT Plus will continue to sport a 2.0-litre Kyrotec diesel engine.
- The engine produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque while paired to a six-speed manual transmission.
What are the major highlights of the Tata Harrier XT+?
- On the Outside we get to see Projector Headlamps, Dual Function LED DRLS, fog lamps and R17 Alloy Wheels.
- On the Inside, it features a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, panoramic sunroof, push-button start/stop, 8 speaker setup (4 Speakers + 4 Tweeters) and auto climate control.
- The standard safety package includes reverse parking camera, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, dual front airbags and an advanced ESP with 12 add on functionalities as standard.
What about its Rivals?
- Although there has been a new addition to the existing Tata Harrier line-up, it still continues to rival the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500 and the MG Hector.