In the latest trend for electric vehicles, every major auto sector manufacturer is coming up with their version of an electric vehicle and with this how could tata stay behind. Tata recently announced their version for a perfect electric vehicle in the form of Tata Motors Nexon EV.
Must Read: All About Electric Car In India
- The Nexon EV will be an aspirational SUV for customers who are looking for a thrilling driving experience. The vehicle is being aimed to target a range of about 300 Km and will be powered by the state of the art Ziptron Technology.
- The pre-production fully wrapped prototyped seems to be a crossover as shown in a new video starring fitness athlete and veteran actor Milind Soman. According to leading reports, Tata is aiming to launch the electric version of Nexon in the month of January 2020.
- The Nexon is all set to offer a fast-charging capability and is rumoured to get fully charged in just 5-6 hours.
- It’s batteries and dual injection motor will come with an 8-year warranty and adherence to IP67 (dust and waterproof) and is expected to be priced between ₹15-17 lakhs.
- these specifications are being considered to make EV’s (Electric Vehicles) more accessible to Indian customers.
- During the launch event Mr Sailesh Chandra, President- Electric Mobility Business & Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors quoted, We are proud to announce that the Nexon EV will be powered by the cutting edge Ziptron Technology and it promises to address the barriers that exist in the Ev market today.