Indian carmaker Tata Motors is all set to ride the tech wave with the launch of the updated Tata Harrier and the Tata Safari. Yes, Tata has finally started to integrate ADAS into its Indian line-up. The all-new Tata Harrier and Safari red dark edition now come with ADAS. Although Tata has let the Nexon out of the ADAS league.
- On the other hand, Tata has also replaced its previous 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a brand new 10.25-inch touchscreen which offers wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- However, the new larger infotainment system has been reserved for the top-spec variants only.
- Tata has also increased the prices by ₹5,000-7,000 & ₹14,000-66,000 respectively
- The powertrain option on all three SUVs remains the same
- ADAS feature list includes- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), forward collision alert, lane departure warning, lane change assist, traffic sign recognition and a 360-degree camera.
- Both SUVs get a Bold Oberon Black colour scheme with Carnelian Red interiors
- We also get to see some improved features on the inside including 4-way-powered passenger seats with Boss mode.
- The sunroof on the SUVs now gets surrounded by feature ambient lighting.
- With their launch, the SUV trio will continue to rival their existing competitors in India.
So what are your thoughts on the new limited edition SUV trio by Tata? Do let us know in the comment section below.