So you thought EV’s are boring! It’s time for you to take a seat and look at this Dark Edition of the Tata Nexon EV. Yes, according to leading media reports Tata is planning upon launching a sportier and feature-loaded version of the Nexon EV in the coming months.
What’s new on the Tata Nexon EV “Dark Edition”?
- The dark edition Nexon EV is expected to get an Atlas Black paint, as seen on theTata Harrier “Dark Edition”.
- It will also get smoked taillamps and all-black wheels to make the EV look more appealing.
- We will also get to see the “Dark Edition” badging on the boot.
- On the Inside, the standard beige interior will be replaced by an all-black one.
What will power the upgraded MG ZS EV rival?
- The made-in-India electric SUV is based on Tata’s revolutionary Ziptron Technology.
- On the mechanical front, the Nexon EV “Dark Edition” will come with the same 30.2kWh battery pack.
- This helps the car to produce 129hp with a peak torque of 245 Nm.
- It also has a company claimed range of 312km on a single charge.
- The battery can be charged from 0 to 80% in just less than 60 mins.
- The Nexon EV can also do 0-100kmph in 9.9 seconds.