Indian carmaker Tata has updated its existing Tiago line-up with a new variant. The home-grown brand has recently launched the all-new Tiago XT (O) at an ex-showroom price of ₹ 5.48 lakh (Delhi).
The all-new Tata Tiago XT (O) costs almost ₹15,000 less than the existing Tiago XT. This also means that the new variant also misses out on some features.
What features do we get with this new variant?
- It is a well-known fact that the letter (O) beside every variant means it gets additional features.
- But that’s not the case with the new Tiago XT (O). The XT (O) variant misses out on some crucial features.
- This new variant misses the standard Harman 2DIN head unit, although we get a standard 4 speaker setup.
- However, we get to see a multi-functional steering wheel, 14-inch wheels with wheel covers, 12V power outlet, manual AC controls, power windows, central locking, dual airbags, ABS and rear parking sensors and others.
Any changes on the mechanical front?
- On the mechanical front, we get to see the usual 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, NA petrol engine.
- This engine generates 86hp with a peak torque of 113Nm.
- Transmission options include a standard 5-speed manual gearbox.