Indian carmaker Tata is known for making really safe cars for our domestic roads. The company goes an extra mile in delivering these new safer cars. In these pandemic times, Tata is delivering the cars in a completely different and virus-free way.
Every automaker in the country is taking innovative steps to deliver their cars in a safe and sanitized way but Tata goes +1.
- So, Tata is delivering its cars in a huge completely sanitized air bubble.
- This bubble covers the whole car from all the sides and comes filled with air. Tata shared a couple of videos and photographs on their Twitter handle.
- In the Twitter post, a Grey Tata Tiago is waiting in the sanitized plastic cover for its owner.
Check out the Safety Bubble – our latest addition to Sanitised by Tata Motors, ensuring your favourite cars and SUVs are shielded from germs while they await you at our dealerships. (1/3) pic.twitter.com/Zxx0rqaGeg
— Tata Motors Cars (@TataMotors_Cars) November 29, 2020
Tata and its Fight Against Covid-19 Virus
This Indian carmaker is active for a long time now to prevent the virus from spreading and safeguarding its existing and upcoming customers.
- This is evident as Tata is offering various essential accessories for the cars to keep the occupants safe like an air purifier.
- Also, the carmaker launched various health and hygiene products such as hand sanitizers, hand gloves, safety touch key, mist diffuser and more.
- Besides, in April Tata also came up with the contactless delivery programme, ‘Click to Drive’.
Well, more such innovative ideas are always welcome. After all, there is a cliché saying, Health is wealth.
Click Here to know Indian Sedans Listed According to Their NCAP Safety Ratings