The true British motorcycle manufacturer, Triumph, is now offering online bike customizations in the domestic market. The company added that the customers have an option to choose from various accessories to suit their needs.
Triumph Online Customization
To start with, Triumph has a total of 16 motorcycles in their arsenal. The variety ranges from the street naked to go anywhere offroaders. The portfolio also includes cruisers like the newly launched Rocket R3.
- Triumph is now offering a plethora of online customization options.
- The customer can choose from over 180 accessories to make his/her motorcycle stand out in the crowd and personal.
- Also, the motorcycles rolling out from the showroom will be unique and one among a million.
- The motorcycle enthusiast after personalization gets a 180-degree view of his/her bike in real-time. This allows to precisely look and feel the motorcycle after the desired changes.
- Next, the rider can order their motorcycle by sending the configuration to the dealer. Now the only thing the customer has to do is wait till his/her beast is being handcrafted.
- In addition to this, depending upon the motorcycle one can also opt for different colour packages as the company is offering different kits. These kits obviously will tell a lot about the rider’s taste.
In the end, when you are satisfied with the built, the design is sent to the dealer and you can pick the bike in person from the dealership with all those accessories or customizations on.