Volkswagen Group companies; Volkswagen, Skoda and Audi will unveil upto 10 SUVs this 2019 Auto Expo held in Greater Noida. The group will reveal upto 10 all-new SUVs across 2020 and 2021.
You May Like: The 10 Best Budget SUV Cars In India | 2019
- Volkswagen is finally upping their game by introducing their line-up of SUVs this Auto Expo 2019.
- The Volkswagen Group will be taking charge with the introduction of their brand-new Volkswagen T-Roc, Volkswagen compact T-Cross and Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace LWB at the Auto Expo. The Volkswagen T-Roc will be a CBU (completely built-up) model.
- Both these cars will be based on Volkswagen MQB-A platform with smaller capacity BS6 compliant 1.0-litre TSI turbocharged petrol engine.
- The Volkswagen T-Cross SUV will compete against the Jeep Compass, Tata Harrier and the MG Hector.
- Skoda in the recent news has been on an overhaul. Volkswagen has merged the Skoda within a singular entity. Skoda will be introducing the Kodiaq RS alongside a more attractively-priced and a rebadged version of the T-Cross.
- Volkswagen premium subsidiary Audi will be prospectively introducing the all-electric E-Tron, the luxury crossover Audi Q8 and the second-generation Audi Q3.
- Audi is also planning to introduce the facelifted Audi Q5 and the Audi Q7 scheduled for 2022. However, Audi won’t be participating in the Auto Expo 2019.