Now its’s official the all-new Volkswagen Tiguan is all set to break cover in India on March 6th. The all-new Volkswagen Tiguan was previously showcased by the German auto giant at this year’s Auto Expo along with the Volkswagen Taigun, the T-ROC and the I.D. Cross EV Concept.
The Bookings for the Tiguan Allspace premium SUV was also opened on the same day.
Book Yours HERE
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace | Engine Specifications
- Under its hood, the all-new Volkswagen Tiguan all-space will make use of an all-new BS6 compliant 2.0-litre, TSI petrol engine pushing the maximum power output to almost 190hp.
- The engine on the Tiguan Allspace will come mated to a 7-speed automatic DSG transmission. Additionally, there will also be a Volkswagen signature 4Motion AWD system present on this ultra-luxurious 7-seater SUV.
- However, the new 7-seater will be missing out on the 2.0-litre, TDI diesel engine which previously powered this 5-seater luxury.
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace | Interior / Exterior
- The outside looks pretty much the same if compared to the previous-gen Tiguan Allspace as the only noticeable change on the Tiguan is the all-new LED headlamps and DRL setup with 18-inch alloy wheels.
- On the Inside, the all-new 7-seater premium SUV will boast Vienna leather seats with Active Info Display. Other additional features include a massive touchscreen infotainment system, multifunction steering wheel, panoramic sunroof and 3-zone climatronic AC.
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace | Safety Features
- Safety feature on the Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace includes 7 airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system), (ESP (electronic stabilisation programme), TPMS (tyre pressure monitoring system) and reverse parking camera.
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace | Price / Rivals
- The current Tiguan Allspace comes with a price tag of Rs 28 lakhs (ex-showroom) but with this new entry we can expect the price to reach close to Rs 35 lakh (ex-showroom)
- With its launch, the Tiguan allspace will rival the like of the Ford Endeavour, Honda CR-V, Mitsubishi. Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Isuzu. MU-X, Mitsubishi. Outlander, Skoda Kodiaq and the SsangYong Rexton W.