Volkswagen is one of the oldest automakers in the world. Over the years it has delivered some of the best vehicles in the market. This company is loved by the Indian audience and is the first preference for many car buyers. Volkswagen has always tried to bring something new to the table and this time it is the facelifted version of Tiguan.
One of its famous vehicles in the market, VW Tiguan is considered one of the best in the compact SUV segment. Recently the first image of Volkswagen Tiguan facelift was leaked online and we can’t be more excited about the same! Let’s take a look at some of the features in this updated version.
You may also like: Mercedes EQC SUV To Reach Indian Shores In April 2020
- The leaked image suggests that the new Tiguan could get an updated front fascia.
- The SUV may be integrated with new twin-pod wraparound headlights and a redesigned grille with chrome inserts at the front.
- The updated front bumper may also come with larger vents with C-shaped chrome inserts.
- The Volkswagen Tiguan facelift may also feature redesigned tail-lights.
- We are placing our bets on the fact that the updated car with come with new safety measures and improvised infotainment system.
With so many new features and updates, the Volkswagen Tiguan facelift definitely looks promising and we all are really looking for its launch. The car might be showcased at the Geneva Motor Show 2020 which is scheduled in the month of March this year, where more features about the SUV will be revealed.
However, we are still unsure about any mechanical changes but the current line-up in India is offered with a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine which produces 141hp of power and 340 Nm of peak torque. The SUV has a starting price of ₹28.15 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). It competes with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
We can also expect fully-blown R-variant which might feature a 295hp+ 2.0-litre TSI engine at a much later stage. Rest assured, the German brand has never disappointed its customers and will surely continue the legacy.
Suggested for You: ‘Every Audi Q8 Sold In India Will Be Unique’: Audi India Head