German auto giant Volkswagen has revealed an all-new Infotainment system for all its future line-up. As of now, the new ‘Play’ infotainment system will make its debut in the upcoming VW Nivus which is a four-door-SUV-coupe based on the India-bound Volkswagen Taigun.
- Volkswagen has also released the first teaser of the all-new ‘Play’ infotainment system which will feature an 8.0-inch touchscreen supported by an advance interface and capable of replete multiple vehicle and driver function displays.
- The Play system on the all-new Volkswagen Taigun will also be compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay along with many inbuilt apps.
- Another key feature on the Play infotainment system will consist of it being able to stream live music and audio podcasts via an e-SIM which made its debut with the new Apple iPhone X series along with an in-car Wi-Fi.
- However, we couldn’t help but notice that when the Volkswagen Taigun SUV was first showcased in India at the Auto Expo 2020 it feature the company’s old brand logo. We surely expect it to come to the Indian shores with a new brand identity and the new ‘Play’ infotainment system.
- If and when launched the Volkswagen Taigun will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Renault Captur, Nissan Kicks and the Tata Harrier.
Want to know more about the Volkswagen Taigun SUV click HERE.