A drive wheel of a vehicle is an engine automobile that disseminates force. It alters the torque into an effective grip force from the tyres to the freeway, resulting in the car's movement. The powertrain provides enough torque for the initial action of the wheel to conquer stationary forces, resulting in the automobile moving forwards or backwards. The wheels of a vehicle are perceived as the hand and legs of a car. They ensure that the car is running and engaging in some action. It is necessary to have good quality Tyres as they must withstand all the jerks, bumps, and rough roads. Some tire components are the hub, lug nuts, rim, tire, wheel bearing, etc.
Common Causes for Wheels and Tyres Failure
- Infatuation of Tyre
- Heat Build-Up
- Poor Quality Roads
- Loosening up of Bearings
- Incorrect Tyre
Common Wheels and Tyres Problems
- Tyre Puncture
- Wheel Misalignment
- Over/Under Inflation
- Bulging of the Tyre
- Cracking of the Rubber
There are several approaches for defining if you need new car tyres:
- Specialists recommend replacing summer and all-season tyres if the tread depth equals 2 mm, and winter Tyres with the tread depth of 4 mm.
- Tire manufacturers use special marks - unique projection in the tread or figures (TWI or DSI sometimes) specifying the critical level of tire wear.
- Small cracks on a tire sidewall demonstrate rubber ageing.
- Big cracks are a critical signal for the immediate replacement of car tyres.
- Tyre ageing can also be determined by drying and peeling off a tire surface.
- The whistling sound produced by tyres at turning manoeuvres also testifies to the wear of a tire.
- Pay attention to the tire expiration date specified by the producer. Remember that the average value is 5–6 years from the date of production.
Replacement of Wheels and Tyres at GoMechanic Spares
At GoMechanic Spares, you can get a variety of replacements for your car wheels and tyres. We have 100% genuine OEM/OES spare parts at a reasonable price and warranty. Some of the most popular wheel spare parts are
- Lug Nuts
- Wheel Bearing
- Wheel Kit